Here I lay down the fundamentals guiding my the realization of the idea. My wish is to get at least partial understanding about them from the people who’ll support the undertaking. From other people I count on respect for my choice.
• Clean air
• Clean water
• Clean food
• In accord with nature
• Responsibility – for yourself and your actions
• Respect the other
• A place for everything and everything in its place
• Part of the whole
• Adopt the good from the past and make it better for the future
These are only the main principles. The list is prone to enlargement and improvement. My goal is to use as much as possible nature and people friendly means for the renovation. In my understanding man is part of one whole hence preserving man means preserving nature. And vice versa. The one should include the other. Being aware of the perpetual motion I will strive to implement solutions going in line with future developments of man and nature, rather than conserving something from the past. That, of course, provided these future developments are in line with the underlying principles.
In case you share the above principles., or at least part of them, I’d be happy to get your support. Initially, most people, who’ll show understanding for my ideas, would be probably only my personal friends. I still would like that everyone else is free to help. Let that help be honest and sincere. Otherwise, just say a good word about the undertaking.
Obligations and compulsion are all absent here.
* * *
Initially the people reading this will be only my personal friends. Therefore I’d like everyone to be feel free to help. Or decide else.. For once we already know each other, our friendship is separate from this undertaking, without being dependent on it. I’d like to keep it that way.
I count on sincere support, coming from yhe bottom of your heart. Else, just say a good word or release a positive thought about my undertaking.
Because holding this piece of land makes sense only when it is shared with adherents. And how much better it is to eat from the fruit of the tree if you know you have also contributed to this..
Because currently it is difficult to realize all this alone and with own means, and I already want to share its wealth with close people.
In the first place I count only on people who I personally know. At your discretion, you can involve other people you think will share the principles and will be able to help with:
· Experience, knowledge, expertise
· Donation to the bank account
· Contribution in cash
· Translation and/or check of the website content into other languages – English, Dutch, German, Polish, Russian. Other options include French and Spanish.
· On-site work – includes cleaning the house and barn, digging for the drainage, construction works
· Development of a complete vision of the water cycle, electricity net and others.
· Plants, seeds, grafts, saplings
· Straw (bales)
· For the electricity
· For the heating
· For the trash
· About the complete vision
· About the realization of the idea as a whole
Experience, knowledge, expertise
· For the development of the electricity network
· For the interior design of the house and the barn (in line with the underlying principles, e.g. ”A place for everything and everything in its place”.
· Help to find suitable materials from suitable providers at reasonable prices
The suitable time for on-site work is the period from April till November., the spring and autumn months providing better opportunities for field work and indoor activities. July and August are most suitable for the main construction works. Workshops can be organizing depending on people’s availability. Shorter 2-3 days workshops can be organized in spring and in fall. For this purpose, especially suitable are thee periods of end April/beginning May, and October. Weather conditions are milder and the nature is extremely beautiful.
The location for on-site work is the village of Krastatitsa, Bulgaria.
Accommodation on site is possible at so far rather primitive conditions (lack of electricity and hot water). Just a few houses away is the “Kasabova” guest house, providing all modern facilities for up to 10 people. There is one more guest house In the other end of the village – Erendzhikov’s house.